This Website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Paraleap Technologies LLC (“we”, “our” or “us”). We are the data controller in respect of personal information of our users based in the European Union.
Information You Provide To Us Through The Services
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use The Services
- Log Files: we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We do not monitor or log data collected from your servers when using the Services, but we may log or monitor information about your access to our Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Use Of Information
- enable you to have full access to the Services;
- provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer support;
- create your CloudMonix account and identify you when you sign-in to your account in accordance with your agreement with us;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by CloudMonix and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of CloudMonix and others;
- personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- consider you for possible employment at Paraleap Technologies LLC in connection with an application that you submit; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
How We Protect Your Information
Your personal information will be retained by Paralep Technologies LLC for the duration of your account and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate interests, our terms of the agreement with you and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce the relevant terms of the agreement or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole legitimate purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
Sharing Of Information
- with vendors, consultants and other service providers we have vetted and approved who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf only to the extent necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. This includes companies providing the following services for our Website and/or Platform: hosting services, authentication services, cybersecurity and anti-fraud services, and advertising;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is permitted by, in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal processes such as to comply with a subpoena or applicable court order;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Paraleap Technologies LLC assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site and Services, subject to our cookie usage as stated above;
- with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
- where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, for instance in relation to direct marketing, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned.
- otherwise, we will process your personal data only where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in promoting our business, providing Services to our business customers pursuant to or legal agreements with them, and in ensuring the security, accessibility and improvement of our Site and Platform and the development of new technology and services.
Social Sharing Features
Advertising And Analytics Services Provided By Others
Information Collected On Behalf Of Customers In Providing Our Platform
We will not use Customer PI except for the purpose of providing and supporting the Services for the applicable customer. Customer PI will be retained for as long as needed for that purpose and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Transfer Of Information To The U.S. And Other Countries
As noted in Sharing Of Information above, we may transfer personal information (including EU Data) to our vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such EU Data to carry out work on our behalf. This personal data may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that may not be subject to equivalent data protection law.
Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the EU Data Transfer Principles to the point of contact listed in the Contact Us section below.
- request access to the personal data concerned;
- request that any incorrect personal data about you that we are processing be rectified;
- request that we erase the personal data concerned;
- withdraw your consent at any time where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, after which we shall stop the processing concerned;
- lodge a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner in Ireland (or your local EU supervisory authority if you live outside Ireland) if you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us.
If the requested EU Data is Customer PI, please include the name of the applicable customer in your request; we will refer the request to that customer to respond directly to you and will support them as needed to respond to your request.
Subject to the terms of their agreements with us, Customers may deactivate their accounts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes, such as to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of personal information for a certain period of time.
If you are an individual with whom one of our customers interacts with respect to the Services (e.g., an employee of a customer), as noted above, you should direct any requests regarding access, modification or deletion of personal information to the applicable customer.
- click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
- click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
- click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
- click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
Paraleap Technologies LLC
230 W Superior St
Chicago, IL 60654
This document was last updated on June 12th, 2018.